Mugging later at 6.30 bah.
since only need mug reader response.
compre i tink i just read thru can liaos.
Seriously, I cant wait for the showcase. Too lazy to depict the situation again, besides, i cant rewind time
i could only wish that i have a faster internet connection at tht time.
T___________________________________T
very sad luh. I EVEN SAW N CLICK ON THE CONFIRMATION PAGE whereby ITS FOR VIP.
they even write $250 !!! SAD. th fcuking webpage hanged. and I lost my vip. D:
4500 plus people logging in at the same time. how would the system not crashed.
Its really a pity manzxc T______________________T *sniff*
but on a lighter note, i still got CAT A and i will soon be breathing under the same air as them. ^^
I will get to hear and see them live. (:
yeaps, must stay positive.
hope tht Quest will bring thm back again. with tis experience, i would certainly get th best the nxt time!
hmm, goin cityhall after exams tomorrow to preorder JYJ 's The Beginning LUXURY edition.
quite exp. but how welll, its kinda worth it ! pray that stocks are still available!
hmm, today's sci paper was kinda.. weird? most ppl felt bio was easier thn chem .
but i differ siah. I thought chem was easier. Had a hard time doin bio .
nvm. its over. gonna hwaiting for th nxt and last 2 papers!
AZA! HWAITING!
ps: GAWWT, wushu runs D: i still have not complete alot. CMI de siah. siannn~
screencaps i hv gotten from JYJ website/ NICE! ^^ .
my hubby smoky makeup really look nice on him. all 3oppas look smexxxxxy :p
i am frigging excited for the showcase even though stil got a loads of things hven settle :X





